Pages

Sunday, 17 April 2011

Cupcapers - Hummingbird Bakery Chocolate Orange Cupcakes

Well the Hummingbird Bakery Caramel Cupcakes disappeared just about as fast as they appeared so with a few oranges knocking about the fruit bowl I decided to make some Chocolate Orange Cupcakes.


As usual there was far too much batter but the sponge was a lovely dark mahogany and everything had the aroma of warm oranges (my hands included).  


I didn't have any cream cheese so I made my own version of a chocolate orange butter cream and piped it onto the cooled cakes, I dropped on some orange sprinkles and here's the end result...Terry eat your heart out!
Too sickly to enjoy more than one at a sitting which is a very good thing indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...