Pages

Friday, 1 April 2011

Cupcapers - Choc-Fudge Iced Cupcakes

I have Mrs B coming for afternoon tea later so I've made some chocolate chip cupcakes, but these are no ordinary chocolate chip cupcakes, these chocolate chip cupcakes have a gorgeous icing that I'm sure I'm going to be using again and again.  It's a chocolate fudge icing and it's dead easy to make


Chocolate Fudge Icing


Ingredients


100g/3½oz dark chocolate, chopped
2tbs milk
50g/2oz unsalted butter
¼ tsp vanilla extract
90g/3½oz icing sugar


Method


Melt the chocolate and butter together along with the milk and vanilla extract, beat in the sugar, smear a generous amount on the top of a cupcake and Bob's your uncle.


And in the best Blue Peter tradition, here are some I made earlier



1 comment:

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...