Pages

Thursday, 7 April 2011

A Baker's Dozen Red Roses

My husband knows me so well.  He returned home from work today not bearing a surprise bunch of flowers but proffering this
A bunch of baking.  It's the gift that keeps giving as it would seem the way to my heart is through my husband's stomach.


I've virtually baked my way through the first book over the last year so this one should keep me going for at least another year as it gives ideas for baked goods through every season.


So watch this space for more cupcapers of the Hummingbird variety!


btw - Thanks Mr Right. x

3 comments:

  1. look forward to see more cupcakes - yummy! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I have been meaning to purchase the first one, is it good?
    Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trepidatious at first but I've baked loads from it and hope to do the same with this one! x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...