Pages

Monday, 14 March 2011

Treating Two Birds With A Pair Of Chouxs

Mrs D, or the 'Hagel Slag' as she's now known, popped by last week as she had a box of the wonderful chocolate sprinkles that she didn't want and was passing them on to me.  I decided that, having watched Raymond Blanc make eclairs the previous week, I wanted to have a bash too.  I made some chocolate ones filled with chocolate creme patisserie and some pink ones filled with a vanilla version  
Mrs D had decided to give up chocolate for Lent so I set some of the pink ones aside especially for her
It was also Mrs B's birthday this week so parceled some up for her too
along with some Hummingbird Bakery Coconut Cupcakes that I had made for her birthday visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...