Pages

Monday, 7 March 2011

This Week's Junk Shop Jewels

Sadly I have had poorly children this week so, during the brief respite between Missy feeling better and Buster coming down with the same lurgy I managed a quick trip into town and spotted this little beauty in the window of the local hospice shop and had to have it just to cheer myself up and the £4 price tag  was smile inducing too!
Having been housebound for days I have been forced to become an eBaybe once more for bargains and was really pleased to get one of these Ikea junior beds for Missy for the bargain price of £16 (currently selling for £70.47), and as Buster's old mattress fits it I won't have to buy a new one and I can sell his old bed to boot!
Hopefully I'll be able to get out and about again later this week.


This post is part of Magpie Monday, flit on over and take a look at what the other bargain hunters have been foraging for here
Me and My Shadow

8 comments:

  1. Oh that bed is gorgeous! It's like something out of Anne of Green Gables!

    Hope the all the Mini's feel better at the same time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! High praise indeed as I loved Anne of Green Gables :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bed.
    I have bought one from Netmums this week but not as nice as yours.
    My charity shop finds are over at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been drooling over this bed in Ikea for a while now - what an absolute bargain!! She's a lucky gal.

    The cake stand is gorgeous too.

    Hope everyone's feeling better.

    Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been coverting this style bed for many years, but sadly with 4 men in the house I just can't justify buying one. Try as I might, I just can't convince my boy twins that they really could sleep in one ! Well done on such a great bargain. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely little cake stand and fab bargain on the bed :)
    hope the sickness bug has left your tribe now x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Cake stand I have a similar one. And that bed is beautiful but like Karen I only have boys, so no pretty beds in our house :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the lovely comments, and to those ladies that would love a bed like that but only have boys I will appreciate it that little bit more. x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...