Pages

Friday, 11 February 2011

I'm Just A Dome Broad

I went charity shop cruising today and have come home with yet more glassware to add to my ever-expanding collection (I can feel Mr Right rolling his eyes right about now).  The British Heart foundation are now £2.40 better off and I have doubled my cake dome family.
My original - the big brother of cake domes
I love a cake (and/or cheese) dome and this one is a weeny one, only big enough for a single spectacular cupcake but I saw it on the shelf amongst the twee ornaments and dead people's shoes and knew I just had to liberate it
Today's purchase - the little sister of cake domes
I might just have to make some weeny cupcakes to fit inside it now (any excuse!).

1 comment:

  1. Oh how gorgeous!

    I have always wanted a huge dining room table with a silver done for each place setting. Maybe when I've made my first million ;-)!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...