I've not posted for a while, that's because I have been busy making a duvet cover for Missy. She's old enough to have a cot duvet now and I decided to use some of Buster's old cot sheets to make the cover itself and then appliqued a Matryoska doll onto it for a bit of decoration.
I was going to bash it out on my sewing machine, an ideal opportunity I thought to try again with my nemesis but a bit fell off and as I couldn't get it back on I decided to take a leaf out of Mrs E's book and sent it off for a service, should be back next week. Anyway, my project was all tacked up so I decided to sew it by hand, hence the long absence!
Here's the fruits of my labour-intensive labour!
She's enjoying her first nap underneath it as I type.