Pages

Thursday, 24 February 2011

Cakey, Cakey! - Home 'Sweet' Home

The B family moved house this week, so I wanted to make them a cake as part of their housewarming gift so it just had to be house shaped (thankfully their new house is a lot more sturdy than this one!)
The rest of the gift consisted of an Alice In Wonderland decoupage box that I had made for Mrs B
And this little gem for their cocktail bar that I spotted on a recent charity shop hop
I hope they settle in quickly and will be happy bunnies in their new pad.

2 comments:

  1. That cake is incredible, the B's are very lucky to have you as a friend!

    I love the Alice box, if I knew more people in London I would have loved a Mad Hatter's party for my 30th in April! Perhaps I'll do it anyway :-D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mad hatter party sounds like a fab idea, shame my 30th is a long distant memory :(

    Thanks for the complements re my cake and the Alice box, been doing a few more that I'll blog about tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...