Pages

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Out Of The Cake-holes Of Babes

Missy turns fourteen months this weekend and she's chatting more and more with each passing day.  Her current word du jour is cake.  Anything that anyone else is eating is cake.  Anything sweet she's eating is cake.  The biscuit tin that holds her very bland Rich Tea Fingers also contains cake, as she informs me about a thousand times a day as she totters past it.


I can't for the life of me think where she might have picked up this obsession for cake...
A small selection of Missy's cake-related paraphernalia

2 comments:

  1. Miss D has a very similar collection of cupcake items and the self same obsession with cake, however being nearly 2 she will not be palmed off with a subsitute :o) I too wonder where she got this obsession?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a mighty fine obsession to have and she's in good company, even if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...