Pages

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

The Gallery - Body Parts

The first Sticky Fingers Gallery of 2011 is entitled Body Parts, tempting as it was to post a pic of my perfectly pert Kylie-esque be-hind I decided to spare my readers their jealousy and have instead plumped for a photo I took last year of Missy holding my hand for the first time.  
Your children hold your hand for a moment, but your heart for a lifetime
I know she will hold my hand lots more in the future and, just like I did with Buster, I will get to the stage where I take it for granted but there will be a day when she won't want to and this photo will be there for me then.  Now, just need to convince 8 year old Buster he wants to pose in a photo with us holding hands...


Go on, be a peeping Tom and have a shufti at the other body part exhibitionists, you know you want to!

8 comments:

  1. Oh that's just given me goosebumps! Gorgeous picture and lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MOAW, just love the Gallery, makes me look at things in a totally different way and appreciate the little things. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the benefit of having a girl. My son rarely holds my hand willingly these days (he's nearly 6) but his sis (4.5) does so willingly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, got click happy there! I meant to say great photo and words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh just a gorgeous post and picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. The first time your child holds your hand / finger is 1 of life's great monwents, imo :)

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...