Pages

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Back Care Brownie Bites For Mrs B

Mrs B took a tumble on some slippery decking on Friday and has unfortunately put her back out so I decided to make her something tasty to cheer her up and hopefully aid her recovery.  


I decided to make some chocolate-chip brownie bites and put them in a little gift box with a note.
Hopefully she'll put her back into these little babies and be well on the road to recovery pronto (feel better soon if you're reading this Mrs B).



3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!!!! I haven't eaten them all but I am feeling the healing power!!
    Lots of Love
    Mrs B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse the commenting on old posts thing but OMG! You are such a fantastic person honey! Lucky Mrs B! I do hope they worked!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...