Pages

Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Pudding Fun Into Marzipan

The Rights were inspired by Kirstie & Phil's Perfect Christmas on Channel 4 last week, so much so we blasted out some Christmas choons and decided to make the marzipan Christmas shapes that they tried their hand at.


Mr Right went for the penguins that they made on the show and I think he did a fantastic job, very cute, while Buster decided to wing it and create his own masterpieces with great results
I particularly love the snowman on skis
I, however, went old skool with some Christmas puddings made from dyed marzipan with some coloured icing for the brandy sauce and holly sprigs adding a light dusting of edible glitter for that snowy glitz
My little puddings
Well I think out attempts were better than the marzipan fruits I remember from my childhood and we had a great time as a family making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...