Pages

Wednesday, 22 December 2010

I've Done A Log

Still on my quest for crap to chomp during the cold snap I made a traditional Yule Log.  This was super-easy to make and only took 15 minutes to bake.  It has a Black Forest Gateaux twist as it's filled with cherry jam and cream.  I'm not sure my neighbour would be too impressed as I snipped the Holly sprig from the bush in her front garden (well only the branches that were overhanging my wall, so it's not technically stealing, is it?).


Mr Right returned from work and the first thing he said to me was, "ooh, you've done a log!"  I'm hoping he wasn't likening my cake to a poop, it certainly didn't taste like shit.


The Log Wot I Dun

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...