Pages

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Embroidery, The New Rock 'N' Roll

As my phobia of sewing machines prohibits me from attempting machine embroidery I decided to have another bash at the manual version.  I had an old pair of cream gloves that weren't doing much so I got the idea to embroider 'love' and 'hate' across the knuckles in a tattoo-style font using an inky navy thread.  Here's the result, what do you think?
Those Bayeux chicks were onto something, I think I might try my hand at a matching scarf with a swallow or a bobble hat with 'Made In England' across the front!

2 comments:

  1. Love them!! Haha what a cool idea!

    Thnak you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha LOVE IT! What a cool idea.

    @missielizzieb

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...