Pages

Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Anthropolog-enius

We were just in from our walk in the Winter Wonderland when a catalogue dropped though my letterbox that made me feel like Alice in Wonderland.  It's from a company called Anthropologie and it's a work of art.  I don't know which items are for sale or which items are the props, but I love it!


There are weird and wonderful decoupage cut-outs depicting animal heads on human bodies akin to characters in the Lewis Carroll classic, there are models posed with giant chairs and scissors, piglets in scarves, sheep in boots and there's even a llama wearing necklaces!


I know there are coffee table books but if there were coffee table catalogues then this would certainly be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...