Pages

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

These Little Cakes Won't Take Up Mushroom

Buster's class held a charity cake sale after school today and I dutifully spent Monday evening making and decorating cupcakes.  


We decided to go with the tried and tested Super Mario Mushrooms that had gone down so well at the last cake sale but this time, as well as the traditional red ones, I made some green and blue ones too for extra power-ups!
I'm pretty sure the sugar in the fondant and E-numbers in
the food colouring gave the kids some super power-ups!


I have been asked to make a birthday cake for a friend's mother, she collects teapots and would like a cake in that shape, I think I could make the pot, handle and lid no problem but I'm a little worried about the spout, I'm sure it would just end up looking like a misshapen elephant's trunk or worse!


Erm...more tea Vicar?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...