Pages

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Souper Dooper - Pumpkin Soup

Sadly Halloween is over for another year but what to do with my glut of carved beauties, what a great excuse to make a freezer full of yummy Pumpkin Soup, totally Autumnal in colour and it has the comfort food factor I'm craving now that the clocks have gone back and the nights are drawing in.
I hacked the hell out of these babies slasher movie style
 I had so much pumpkin that I ended up using two of my biggest pots to make it


Maybe this is why the French call it potage?
I think I might end up looking like a pumpkin by the time I get through this vat of yumminess!


I really want to try Pumpkin Pie but where to get a tin of sweetened pumpkin puree in the UK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...