Pages

Friday, 12 November 2010

Smart Phone, Not So Smart User

I'm a nerd and I love my iPhone.  I don't know how I survived before it.  I text, phone, Facebook, Tweet, e-mail, game, compile lists, take pictures, record videos, listen to music, surf the net and blog all from a device that's a quarter of the size of my first walkman.  
No wonder there wasn't a childhood obesity problem during
the 1980s when we were all lugging these massive bastards around!
However, I use it too much, I know this for two reasons, I have developed a weak right wrist due to the cack-handed way I hold it whilst typing one-handed on its miniscule screen and I was flicking through a paper copy of the Boden catalogue a while back and really liked the look of one of their dresses but couldn't quite make out the pattern of the fabric and tried to enlarge it using my finger and thumb, what a bell end!
Boden need to bring out an app to cater for morons like me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...