Pages

Friday, 19 November 2010

Nitty Gritty

Today a letter came home from Buster's school explaining that there had been a head lice outbreak amongst some of the children and requesting everyone check and, if necessary, treat those affected.  


We get one of these letters home at least once a term along with a helpful leaflet on what to look for and how to go about treating it if you are unlucky enough to find them.  So far we have been very lucky indeed and whenever we get one of these letters home I spray Buster's hair with Head Lice Prevention/Protection Spray from Boots, just for piece of mind.  


Every time we get one of those letters I end up spending the entire evening itching and getting Mr Right to check me, as if we were Gorillas grooming one another.
Thankfully I haven't found any unwelcome visitors on this occasion but it hasn't stopped me itching all evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...