Pages

Monday, 4 October 2010

A Falafel Lot Of Sweet Potatoes

During his two weeks off Mr Right and I had a day out in Bluewater and unusually we were sans kids and as a result we were able to choose somewhere to eat that wasn't based around a free toy.  We chose Leon, what an excellent choice it proved to be, my sister had had us over for dinner and cooked from the Leon Cookbook (the Superfood Salad, which was super yum) so we knew we were in for a treat.  




Mr Right had the Moroccan Meatballs and I chose the Sweet Potato Falafel which was fab, so I decided to recreate the magic at home and I wasn't disappointed.  


My beautif-alafel babies!


I found the recipe on the Guardian website, love the hilarious picture of Allegra and friend!


Leon Sweet Potato Falafel Recipe






No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...