Pages

Monday, 4 October 2010

Cakey, Cakey! - Farmhouse Cake

I'm always making cakes and wanted to blog about the firm fave in the Right household this month, the good old fashioned Farmhouse Cake.  I really don't know what farmers bitch about if they get to come home to this at the end of a hard day in the fields




It may look a little unglam but I've made one a week for the past five weeks! 

On a baking vibe I also tried my hand at some Whoopie Pies, which I had been meaning to do for ages, but I was far from impressed as they sound far more yummy than they actually are.  

I also made some time for a spot of baking with my boy.  These are his chocolate cupcakes with icing (red, of course!) and every sprinkle known to man.




We had the lovely B family over for lunch a couple of weekends ago and I cobbled together pizza, garlic bread and potato wedges and this cheesecake for desert

I got to try out my new decorating device from Lakeland with some impressive-looking results (it didn't taste too bad either!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...