Pages

Friday, 30 July 2010

I've Set The Blog Free!

Well I've taken the plunge and set my blog free.  I created a link here from my Facebook page so that my friends on there could take a butchers and let me know what they think (this must be what it feels like when your child passes their driving test and is off out into the big wide world without you and I have to confess that I'm a teensy bit nervous).


So far I've had some lovely feedback from a few of my friends but obviously there's not a lot of content on here yet so it won't keep them amused for long so I will have to get busy posting.  Got lots of old stuff to put on here, which I'll be doing over the next few days and hopefully some new stuff to add along the way.


Right, off to sort out some more photos of my cakes and makes to bore you all with in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...