Pages

Thursday, 29 July 2010

Blogged Down with Technology

I have wanted to create a blog for a long time but wasn't really sure that I was technologically savvy enough to pull it off, that was until a couple of weeks ago I was driving home from my weekly hunting expedition (food shop at Sainsbury's) listening to Radio Four's Woman's Hour and there was a segment on the 'Mummy Blogging' phenomenon and I was inspired, I thought if Radio Four are talking about it then I must be able to have a go.


Anyway, this is my first post, as Mr Right is out at a retirement do and the wee ones are having a night away at Nana's I finally have a little time to sit and jiggle with my blog!


I am feeling a little like Kevin from Home Alone when he discovers that his family have gone and he  realises that he can jump on the bed, eat pizza and ice cream, watch crap on TV and rifle through his brother's secret box, I'll do all those things later but for now I am going to sit in bed (NOT at the dining table with the family) and eat my dinner with the television ON.  Bliss!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of mummy blogging. I hope you enjoy it. If you need to know anything British Mummy Bloggers would be a good place to start, or you can always ask me.
    Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being my first follower, I'm honoured, especially as you were one of the contributors on the Radio Four Women's Hour piece that actually inspired me to make some me-time and go for it!

    Thanks so much for the advice and for the offer of help, you're too kind.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...